Life can be challenging and at times we feel like giving up.
All I will ask you to remember is that if it were easy, it would not be called Success in the first place.
Success takes time and effort.
When struggling remember a few things
1. Take things one day at a time, you cannot and need not know everything and be in control of everything. Allow yourself to operate with one step, one plan, one hour, one day at a time.
2. Be clear about your vision, understand what your real goal is and focus on it. Commit yourself to achieving this goal by investing all your attention, resources and skills.
3. Understand your positive strengths as well as weaknesses. Use your strength to keep building things and learn how to improve yourself where you are weak. Be open to learning, taking help, accepting feedback.
4. Do not ever compare your abilities, skills and achievements to others. It is one thing to be motivated by others, but whole another thing to criticize yourself compared to someone more successful. Value yourself and be kind to yourself.
5. If you ever feel like giving up, remember why you started in the first place and why it all matters to you and those you love.
and again, look after yourself, be kind to yourself and others. kindness is where it all grows and we build each other up.
#INSPIREinfluenCEL with #CTCR (Clarity, Truth, Courage and Resilience) to #DreamBigMakeItHappen
Clarity. Truth. Courage. Resilience.